What Will I Learn?
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the activity of optimizing web pages or whole sites in order to make them search engine friendly, thus getting higher positions in search results
- SEO provides techniques to optimize the websites so that it can rank well on the Search Engines
- This course will help to master Search Engine Optimization such as black and white SEO techniques, how search engines work, SEO market research, content research, On Page Optimization techniques, Off Page Optimization techniques, SEO Tools etc
- The SEO course provides basic and advanced concepts of SEO and is designed for beginners and professionals
- This tutorial explains simple SEO techniques to improve the visibility of your web pages for different search engines, especially for Google, Yahoo, and Bing
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners who want to learn simple but effective SEO characteristics
- Even industry professionals can enroll in the course to have one more skill added in their pockets
- Average Salary : $92,408 per year
- Simple web technologies such as HTML, XHTML, Style Sheet, etc
- If you already have developed any website, then it is an added advantage
- This tutorial has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the simple but effective SEO characteristics
- Even industry professionals can enroll in the course to have one more skill in their pockets
- Not very user-friendly for access on web
- Every time you have to click on the Next button
- Lecture audio is generated from a system that provides indifference and dullness in place of enthusiasm and energetic learning.