Disclaimer: We do have an affiliate commission that means when you purchase from our links, we may earn an affiliate commission. But this nothing to do with the truthfulness of the content present on the page.
Grammarly is the best software/online-tool/extension for grammar checking. Those who don’t have exposure to Turnitin could help you get rid of writing Plagiarism content. As a result, it prevents you from in trouble at many places.
What Is Grammarly?
What Is the Grammarly Affiliate Program?
Grammarly affiliate program is one of the highest affiliate programs on the Internet. It offers a huge commission per sale.
Affiliate program here means partnering with the company and generating sales for them for which you are paid some commission based on the price that a person is buying. Here you have to paste the link or banner associated with your blog and buy people for which you will be rewarded.
Who can join this program:
Anyone can join this program who is in the field of digital marketing and those who are in blogging. Yes! If you are a blogger, then this program benefits for you to make a lot of money.
Things you should before joining this affiliate program
- It is better if you have a blog / website. Your application is more likely to be approved.
- Your blog should receive a good amount of traffic to get approval.
- Your blog should not contain adult / pornographic content.
- Your blog should not violate the terms of any affiliate advertising network.
When Grammarly activates the affiliate program, what else do you get extra?
- Premium Account Access (FREE one-month)
- Content Creation Bonus ($25)
How To Get Content Creation Bonus $25 Bonus? (As Promised)
Once you meet the minimum $100 threshold to receive your first payment, you ALSO then qualify for the Content Creation Bonus. Simply write a blog entry relating to Grammarly.
Requirements for Blog Entry:
- – Entry must be honest and reflect the author’s views
- – Content must represent Grammarly in a professional and relevant manner
- – You should use proper punctuation, grammar, and spelling (take advantage of the free upgrade offer!)
Requirements for Link/Banner Placement:
- – You must place Links/banners on pages with useful and relevant content
- – Links/banners must be reasonably visible to site visitors
- – Links/banners placed alongside a large number of other ads are not eligible for the activation bonus
My Personal Experience with Grammarly
I was being born in India, a non-English speaking country. I took ample time to write letters, getting it checked by my elder brother and sometimes wasting papers as I often made mistakes in writing English.
Once I saw a Grammarly ad while I was watching some tutorial on YouTube. I followed the link and tested it. And frankly speaking, it changes my life.
Now I, without worrying about spelling errors and other grammatical confusions, use Grammarly everywhere, whether it is my chrome browser or Word.
Since I have started writing blog posts, it helps me to check for Plagiarism content as well.
Grammarly mostly catches errors and gives suggestions to improve the quality of your writing. Very accurate and better than most grammar/spelling checkers.
As far as its spelling check and sentence structure are concerned, Grammarly has undoubtedly greatly improved my writing skills. But I have found some frustration with its Plagiarism tool and its frustration is with its functionality, not from deep scraping and searching.
But wait what expert says,
Grammarly product meets you where you are
Grammarly for Microsoft Word: Grammarly will be added to your Microsoft word and gives suggestion or notify you of mistakes while you’re writing in Word. It is more powerful and easy to use than that of a native word spelling check.
Grammarly’s native app: You can download Grammarly on your PC/Laptop. Anyways, I use the web version most of the time. But they do have a syncing facility. So whatever you do on our local PC, they will be uploaded automatically and shown in the web version.
Grammarly for iOS, iPad, and Android- Even you can use it on your mobile/tablet, etc.
Grammarly Blog: If you’re keen to learn Language, then this could be super helpful. I usually read blog posts by Grammarly as they cover short but essential concepts in their every blog-post. Alternatively, follow Grammarly on Twitter and Facebook
So how is it Interface?
Well, it is not only easy to use but feels to me like it is much cleaner. Now, We should talk about pricing. Right? So Free version includes the following.
- Basic writing suggestions.
Whereas Premium version has a lot more like, Everything in Free
- Clarity-focused sentence rewrites
- Tone adjustments
- Plagiarism detection
- Word choice
- Formality level
- Additional advanced suggestions
Let's dive into Grammarly products:
The Grammarly Editor
Grammarly for Microsoft Office
Grammarly for Your Desktop
Grammarly for iPad
The Grammarly Keyboard
Grammarly Key Features
- Not 100 percent accurate
- Grammar checking and Plagiarism checking don’t work simultaneously.
- No free trial of premium feature
- Steep pricing for occasional writers
- Not field-specific. Shows wrong errors for improvement in clarity.